Monday 26 May 2008

HERO!

Monday again.
I think Monday has to be my least favourite day of the week, it is more boring than any other day and it is soo long until the weekend starts! & Nemo ignores me more on a Monday, I think coz he is all sad that his Emma isn't home,, as I am.. I must admit I like it when Emma is home.. but then I do like my own time too.. who doesn't? Monday's seem to go much slower than any other day for me.. well it used to be different when I worked.. it was my busiest day.. every Tom, Dick & Harry would call up complaining but I was usually so rushed off my feet that before I knew it, it was home time and that is pure goodness!

Umm.. so Nemo had a bath yesterday and I was trying to record how spaz he goes after he has been dried.. but of course because I was recording him.. he opted to be a turd and do nothing funny! So typical!!! He makes me laugh so much with how he goes so crazy once he has finished.. he like all.. 'I MUST get all dirty again! Ewwwww@being clean!' LOL its very funny anyways.

Yesterday we also went around to the parentals for foodage.. I was a good girl and passed up on all the yummy things that I like, but in saying that I was very content in the foodage that I had for me.. although the MEAT was calling my name! It smelt so good.. I just love the smell of BBQed meat! mmm so yum! Me and BBQ's are bff's! hahahah

Ok, so I'm out walking Nemo this morning and I get stopped yet again by someone asking for directions.. but this time I could actually point them in the right direction. BUT then after they had walked away I started second guessing myself so I called Emma to make sure that I gave the right directions and it turned out that yes in fact I did.. so now I feel so proud that I was actually able to help someone and it was just as well that I was able to help her coz she told me the directions that someone else gave her and they told her to go left instead of right.. so today I am a HERO! hahaha Oh and speaking of directions.. yet again on the weekend we got stopped while walking Nemo and asked for directions.. this time I stayed away from the car coz people tend to direct the convo at me.. even though Emma is the only one who answers them.. people are weird like that.. but yeah Emma isn't much liking the getting stopped every weekend she is out with Nemo by lost peoples.. I think its funny! *nods*

Laurence J. Peter - "If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)