Friday 16 May 2008

Finally Friday!

Finally Friday actually rolled around.. and to be honest I don't know why I wanted it so badly when it was going to be the day that I spent competely ALONE! You see Emma has her summer work party to attend and wont be home until early hours of the morning.. hopefully she doesn't come home drunk.. otherwise the couch has her name on it! Am I really that mean? You BetCha! LOL

So today has pretty much been a bore.. the weather was nice, I cleaned up and did the annoying task of washing.. sometimes I really just don't feel like going up and down those bloody stairs and not to mention having to deal with other peoples freaken LINT!! My butt cheek annoyed me and it makes me want to chop it off! I played some Yahoo Pool and was having an off day coz I kept sinking the black and white balls or when I was actually meant to sink the black I would sink the white along with it! It left me rather annoyed! I guess really you could say I spent my day annoyed and bored.. sounds like fun aye? I know you are SO jealous!

Nemo had a slightly better day.. you see it was his birthday yesterday and Emma and I toddled off to get him a bone.. but it was too late for him to eat by the time he got home so we put it away and I gave it to him today.. his eyes were so big when I gave it to him and he had this look on his face that said.. REALLY? Can I really eat it? and then he got stuck into it! At one point he seemed to be having a little trouble with it and just stopped chewing at it and gave it the death stare for about a minute and then got stuck into it again.. it made me laugh rather hard, he is such an amusing dog.. at least I have him to entertain me at times.. although right now he is sleeping and dreaming.. making his little barky noises, which is a form of entertainment but not really what I am after.

Once again I nearly got hit by a car while crossing the road ON an actual crossing! This time it was an old man in a big flash car who was speeding.. and then he looked at me like I was in the wrong.. so I of course flipped him off and gave him the best evil look I could muster as I was already half way across the crossing when he came speeding on by.. so in fact I was in the right and plus cars have to stop for pedestrians. Drivers drive me totally insane here.. actually I think they drive me insane everywhere. Lets face it.. the human race drives me insane! LOL

Herbert Hoover - "About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)