Thursday 8 May 2008

Shorten!

I believe I am being spoilt with all this nice weather, today and at this moment it is 25degrees outside.. each and everyday I look out and am ever so happy to have blue skies and sunshine and it not still be coldish and windy! I have been able to have the balcony door open.. which I must say is a little noisy from all the cars and people below.. but it kind of makes me feel more alive and every now and then a fly or two will come in and the odd wasp and I get to chase them with a fly swatter until I get them or they fly out the door again.. most of the time they opt to fly out.. Nemo even took a stab at chasing a fly today. It was a rather large one and he buzzed right in front of him and he shot up and snapped at it and then he chased it a little before it flew out the door and then he looked at me all chuffed like.. it was VERY cute. He starts barking and gets all worried usually when he sees me swinging a red fly swatter around.. it is all rather amusing and adds little bits of entertainment to my day of not much entertainment.

This mornings walk was rather nice.. Nemo decided he would run through some grass that had those things in them.. which I can't for the life of me remember the name of.. but when I was a kid I would make a wish and then blow on it and all the little seeds that had the white stuff on it would fly away.. well those.. and he thought it was great fun and got a bunch on his face.. as you can see from the picture below!
He wasn't impressed with me for taking a pic.. sometimes he can be so shy! lol

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)