Tuesday 20 May 2008

Next Top Model!

Ok so I left out something from yesterday's post and Emma came home and kicked me in the shins about it.. ok so she didn't really kick me in the shin.. it was just a verbal shin kicking.. so here it is...

On Saturday when I was out walking Nemo alone.. I was stopped by people in a car as they wanted some directions, they had a map. They pull up beside me and roll the window down and at this point I'm thinking.. FUCK not again! (I often get stopped and asked for directions and even when I am with Emma people tend to direct the questions at ME!) so I politely say.. "Sorry I don't speak swedish" as this usually scares people off and I usually just get some sort of grunt from them.. but no these people were not afraid of the big bad english language and put the map away, coz I guess they figured I wouldn't know anything on it.. the lady then proceeded to ask me where Hässleholm's garden is.. I give an extremely puzzled look and said.. "I'm sorry but I didn't even know that they had one here" we all did a little laugh, they said thanks anyway and drove off.. I thought nothing of it until I was telling Emma about it and she started laughing coz what they had done was translate the name 'Hässleholmsgården' to Hässleholm's garden.. which wasn't exactly a garden.. which is why I got confuzzled! Emma thinks that they were going to the dog show or something that was being held there.. it was rather amusing all the same and that is the end of that little story.

But moving along to Nemo the model! Yesterday Emma had to take some pics of one of our suitcases so her mum could see it, coz she wanted to use it.. and so she used Nemo as the reference so that she could see better the actual size of it.. maybe we should have put him in it? LOL You would be surprised at how much one can actually fit in it to be honest.. I think it was the best going away present from a job I have ever got.. actually I think it was the ONLY one! hahaha but still its very handy indeed.. so anyways here is Nemo doing his model thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)