Thursday 30 October 2008

Cold Times.

omg! So this morning when it is time to walk the little Nems.. it was like... -1! (or well one website said -2 & another said -0.5.. so I went somewhere inbetween coz I figured that would be about right... ya know?) I know! Currently it has warmed up a little and is sitting at about 2! OOo so toasty yes? umm no. Luckily however I have a spunky new very warm winter jacket so I don't totally freeze my tush off and I think it is about time I crack out the thermals. The forcast says that it is going to snow tonight but I totally don't believe it.. I however would like to have a little snow coz it is so pretty.

Saturday is actually forcast to be cold-ER.. at -4 with a high of 0! I know.. how jealous are you right now? but yeah I dare say that will change between now and Saturday.. coz really weather forcasts are total poo.. and they don't even get it right when its real time lol.

Tomorrow is halloween.. so for halloween.. Nemo is going dress up as an m&m (not really) and go in to work with Emma and hopefully he will bring home loads of candy from all the Axis fans! haha or well I am just happy to have a morning to myself without the grumpy growly lad.. possibly a sleep in too.. we shall see how the morning plans out. He will just be a happy chappy coz he gets to ride on the train and will get loads of pats from his Axis fans.

Well that is about all I gots to say so I will leave it there and go and umm.. make a coffee

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)