Thursday 9 October 2008

"M"

*Yawn* I have been home for a couple of days but I really haven't managed to get back into the swing of things.. which might have a little something to do with going through pics and writing blogs.. it is actually very time consuming and taxing on the brain to try and remember all the stuffs I got up to.. and to be honest I have prolly left out so much stuff.. but maybe as time goes on I will remember it and be able to refer back to it in up in coming blogs.. you never know.. you could get lucky.

It is good to be back but also I would of liked to have had more time there.. but really we came home at a good time.. coz otherwise we would have had no money left at all. I have been asked by several people what the highlight of the trip was.. and to be honest.. it was all so very good.. not a single day went by that I didn't really enjoy myself.. but then its hard not to enjoy yourself when you are seeing and experiencing things for the first time.

I really did have a good time and I was very happy to be around ENGLISH! not that anyone actually seemed to understand me.. and one toothless guy even thought I was irish.. go figure. Mind you he was a bit weird.. Emma was looking at hoodies and he goes to "M" and we look at him and he just says it again.. but it wasn't a normal sound M.. it sounded weird.. so after a few odd look he finally actually put a sentence together and said that we should trust him and that Emma would be M.. which looked a little big to my eyes.. but hey I don't have the best eyes.

Which actually brings me to something that happened while whale watching.. I got complimented on how good my eyes worked coz I could spot the whales before anyone else! Yes thats right.. I freaken ROCK! Anyways I could see the guy in the corner of my eye following where my elns was going.. it was highly amusing.. what was even more amusing was him asking me questions about my spunky camera.. or well I should say Emma's spunky camera.. coz I don't know what the freak I am doing with it for it to be classed as mine.. but I was in charge of taking pics.. coz as you know.. Emma was in the sick bay! lol The guy gave me some weird looks when I told him I knew nothing of the camera I was using.. ahhh good times!

*Yawn* well I best get to posting all the pics & stuffs...
& here are the links to the photo folders on bebo
¤if you have problems getting those links to work then just go to
http://www.bebo.com/JoDinkleberry
and scroll down to the photos section and look at the pics from there¤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)