Thursday 9 October 2008

Final Moments.

Sunday.. we sleep in a little which was nice.. nothing planned for the day as it is the last day so it was time to get organised and all packed and ready to take off again. I feel like I could stay so much longer.. there is so much more I would like to see and do.. but that will have to be saved for another trip. I best start saving! lol

After breakfast and packing.. we head off to catch a flick.. coz I couldn't go to the states and not go to a flick.. and far out.. I was disappointed.. it totally didn't live up to my hype.. the experience or even the movie.. Eagle Eye.. its not that great.. the trailer looked good.. the movie lacked. Ah well.. at least I got to experience the giant drinks.. and they were giant! One thing I didn't get though, is they give you 2 giant drinks and a so called large popcorn.. far out the large popcorn in Sweden is bigger! and it wouldn't even be enough to justify the giant drinks you get in the US.. let alone the so called popcorn they give you.. maybe if you combine them together it would work. Anyways I did enjoy going to the movies and plus it was only $15.. $5 each that is.

We headed home, Emma and I made a leek quiche.. it didn't quite taste the same as when we make it here.. but I guess things are a little different in lamerica! It was still ok.. and better than airplane foodage! Yes I am still a little sour on it!

We hung out at home for the last few hours, chatting and laughing and wishing the time wasn't over... then when the time came.. off we toddled to the airport and see ya laters were said..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)