Thursday 9 October 2008

FROM!

We check in.. our bags are over weight but the dude says nothing so we say nothing.. then we head on through the secured area.. which meant we even had to take off our shoes.. there was a funny smell about the place! lol but yeah we got through with no drama.. but then again why wouldn't we?

So yeah we are through and we are a little shocked at just how small that area is and there are piss all shops. We had a few things to pick up so we head off to pick some whiskey and perfume for gifts for Nemo's sitters.. and once we are up and ready to pay the dude said that we are not allowed to buy alcohol on our flight and the perfume we picked will have to be broken down.. ie, take all the little bottles out of the packaging. Which made no fucking sense.. but apparently coz we are in transit we can't do it any other way.. which makes no sense.. coz well.. everyone in the airport apart from the people who work there are in transit! It pissed us off but we got over it and went and got comfy and waited for the hours to pass.

I also got to have my last little mishap with ordering before leaving the country. I felt like a little pick me up so headed off to Starbucks to order some coffee.. placed my order of water, caramel frap and a latte.. I got my water and my caramel frap and was waiting on my latte.. it didn't come.. I questioned this and was told that I didn't order one.. and I'm all like.. umm yes I did and then kindly pointed out that water and a caramel frap does not come to $9.60 and adding a latte would bring it to that total.. they saw I was right and made me a latte.. but still.. far out people.. am I really that freaken hard to understand? or is it just the universe playing mind games with me? coz its always the stuff that is for ME that gets left off/stuffed up! I just don't get it!

Time moved so slowly.. eventually it was time to board. We were seated to a complete asshole.. luckily Emma was sitting next to him and not me.. she has more control than me lol We were enjoying the view out the window on take off when the prick closes the window so that we couldn't.. we bite our tongues.. no point in starting something with over 5 hours of flying to do. Then after about an hour he accuses Emma of being on his side.. umm actually if you want to get technical it was her arm rest and she wasn't even touching you asshole! but he goes off at her.. and she just gives him a wtf face.. I mean really what could you say? he totally had small man syndrome. Prick. When Emma was sleeping.. he decided to move his arm onto her side.. its cramped and we understand this but you can't have a go at someone and then go and do the same thing that you were having a go about? but as soon as she woke up he quickly moved his arm.. dickhead lol.

Anyways it was finally time to start to land and well.. it got a little rough and a little freaky.. we were umm.. landing into a storm :| I have to say it was the worst landing I have gone through in my life.. and I thought I was going to die.. ok maybe not that bad.. but it was really rough and a little freaky to say the least but the pilot did a good job.. afterall I'm still alive! lol

Then the waiting at Iceland for the next flight was horribly boring.. but we grabbed some duty free.. no problems there.. go figure.. then we board the plane.. and there are delays.. apparently something wrong with the starter or something. Finally an hour late and we take off into the air.. a little rocky but off we go. It's time to snooze.. I basically sleep the whole plane ride to Copenhagen.. didn't see the point of waking up for foodage and my guts was still sore from the previous flights food.. I don't even know what it was.. and now I don't even want to know what it was.

Anyways we land in Copenhagen.. grab some more duty free stuffs before heading off to catch the train.. I got pulled down the belt.. coz well the bags were heavy and we were rushing to catch the train.. but we made it so all was good in the hood.

Finally home. Sitting on the step waiting for Emma's mum to arrive to let us in.. coz we had packed the keys.. yes we are that smart! I start to unpack and Emma calls Telenor coz they had sent a notice saying that if she didn't pay her account then they would cut it off.. when umm.. she didn't owe anything and had already cancelled the account.. Telenor are such asses.. welcome home!!

Emma and her mum head off to go and pick up Nemo.. Emma returns with him and he comes through the door and totally SNUBS me!! doesn't want to have anything to do with me and growls at me every chance he gets and gives me evil glares!! Welcome home indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)