Monday 20 October 2008

Gosh, he is cute!

Now what has been happening in this past week you wonder.. well I wonder that too.. I really do! I prolly had heaps of funny shit to say but really I have been slack and now I can't even remember the half of it.. what can I say I am getting old.. and actually now Emma is as old as me.. for at least the next 2 months anyways.

Saturday we had a birthday bash for Emma and I made a couple of yummo cheesecakes and Emma and I made our first attempt at making sandwich cake and it was a success.. which was nice.. maybe we will make it again. It was a good afternoon but by the end of it, I was well and truly knackered. I think Nemo was the happiest of all.. maybe he even thought everyone was there just for him.. who knows what goes through that dogs mind.. he is one of a kind.. as I just said to Emma coz currently he is all pissy at me for opting to do dishes instead of curling up on the couch with him.. hey a housewife has to do what a housewife has to do! & I am a housewife! hahaha

Lately I have been having the weirdest dreams of all the land.. seriously. The very very weirdest had to be the one I had when I was having a little snooze with Nemo on Friday morning.. there we were curled up all nice on the couch.. so nice that I dozed off instead off watching my show.. but then I woke up coz I had a crazy dream.. I actually woke up all wtf like.. wondering what was happening.. so it went a little like this.. there was a big bird with a kitten on its back and they were chasing butterflies.. yes.. you read that all correctly.. how insane is that dream? I have to wonder what it means.. but then do I really wanna know?Well that is about all I gots so I'm leaving you with this pic of Nemo... and how big does his mouth look? He just loves to have paper in his mouth.. and Emma's socks.. and gloves.. like I said one of a kind. Gosh, he is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)