Thursday 9 October 2008

T&S!

Ahhhh YaY! a sleep in! Emma of course didn't sleep in.. but she didn't wake us up either.. instead she quietly read her book until we awoke.. I woke up before Hanna but let her sleep a little longer too.. it wasn't much longer until she woke up.

First stop of the day was a big outlet place.. and I mean BIG! So big infact we had trouble finding the car after we had finished.. which was kinda fun.. but we got a good bunch of cool stuffs.. I'm still in shock at how big the place actually was if I am to be honest and it was totally packed.. and they say people have stopped spending.. pft my ass!

After the big shop we headed off to grab a bite to eat before tackling the Tegan & Sara concert. I managed to freak myself out a little in the bathroom.. you see I wasn't quite expecting the toilet to automatically flush when my ass lifted from the seat so it made me jump a little and I made a little noise.. not a scream.. but just a little argh.. ya know? and then when I walk out there is someone standing there who works at the resturant and she is all cherry and says hello.. and I'm just standing there going.. this is a freaken toilet man.. privacy! lol it was just a little unexpected was all.. I said hello back as to not be rude but I was thinking.. weirdo! lol

I ordered seafood chowder.. coz well Emma said I HAD to have chowder and it seemed like this was my last chance.. so I tried it and I liked it and I would have it again. Hanna was amused at me chucking my oyster crackers into the chowder.. you see I did them one at a time.. coz there is nothing worse than soggy crackers.. ick! Unless its Huntley & Palmers crackers soaked in tea.. mmmm I haven't had that in years! I also ordered potato skins.. which were more like potatoes than the skins.. they were ok.. I preferred the chowder.

Then it was T&S time!! We get in.. take our seats and wait..........

First up is Girl in a Coma.. man they were rubbish! Although props to the lead singer.. she was wicked good at doing crazy legs! If only she was as good at singing as she was at crazy legs! & the bass player.. well every time she opened her mouth it looked like she was puking.. it makes me shiver just thinking about her. ick. All in all though.. their style.. actually just everything about them was rubbish and left me wondering wtf T&S were thinking having them tour with them?

Next up was City & Colour.. and he was good.. just so very mellow.. and so very different to what we had witnessed.. definetly not music to pump up the audience before T&S come out thats for sure.. again T&S wtf?

Finally T&S come out and made it all worth while.. totally freaken awesome!! From start to finish I totally enjoyed it all. Having gone to a European T&S concert and now having gone to the American one.. I would totally rather see them in American.. they seem more relaxed free with their words and all in all it was just a better experience and I am no longer mad about them calling me boring! lol Simply awesome is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)