Friday 24 October 2008

Meh!

Wow what a totally boring and uneventful week I have had. Nothing even remotely close to fun happened to me.. or even for me.. and I found myself wondering when the freak it would end coz boy o boy has it dragged.. actually speaking of boys.. something funny did happen..

I was walking down the stairs of my building and I noticed the morons.. in one of the apartments that I can't stand.. had opened the door a little and he obviously had heard me coming down and just as I was about to step in front of his door he went to swing it open right into me.. but I of course was too quick and responded by slamming the door shut back on him. Yes.. GO me! *pats self on back* and then I continued on my merry little way out the door to go and meet up with Emma at the station. I really REALLY hate my neighbours. They are inconsiderate asshats.

Now moving on from asshats.. to crazy nerds.. thats not really that big of a jump is it? lol Anyways... this happened in Boston at the Museum of Science and it was actually pretty funny.. but maybe.. just maybe one would have to have been there to really find it funny.. either way I am just gonna ramble on about it now coz a) I can and b) I can and c) I have nothing more important to say so this will fill in the gap.

Ok.. moving onto the actual story.. well there Emma and I are at the Museum of Science in the geeky computer area.. and Emma spies this table where you design your own programme to make a little fugly robot thingo move (it looked like a vacuum cleaner head) and well.. she was doing her thing.. there wasn't exactly instructions so she just started putting the different blocks together to make it do what she wanted to do.. it was a bit weird actually.. and I had no idea what she was doing coz quite frankly I wasn't paying attention.. I was paying attention to the little robot dog.. but anyways.. Emma asked me to do something and I wasn't so sure what she was asking me to do and well.. the crazy nerd lady overheard our discussion and took that as her queue to jump on in.. and jump on in she did.. she went into this over detailed explanation of what you are meant to do etc and what each of the blocks did etc.. and then when she finished she said all chuffed like "now you can tell people you made a programme" or well something to that effect anyways and Emma was like.. "uh yeah.. I kinda do that in my everyday life as its my job" or something to that effect.. hey give me a break it was how many weeks ago? and then crazy nerd lady was like.. "oh not so exciting then.. maybe you can say that you programmed a robot" or something to that effect.. but this isn't exactly the reason why she was crazy.. the reason why she was crazy coz then she was following us around.. trying to find another opening to talk to us again and it was all very creepy and made me just wanna get the freak outta there!! and we did and moved onto another section at the museum. Well there you have it.. the end of yet another post... sad yes? lol

Quentin Crisp - "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)