Thursday 9 October 2008

Forgotten!

A little less cheery this morning too.. the long days.. late nights and early mornings are really starting to take their toll on everyone.. even Emma.. she has gone from waking me up before the alarm to waking up when the alarm goes off.. which is kinda nice.

I guess it is really taking its toll on Emma coz she forgot to put the battery IN the camera before packing the camera into the bag.. so we were heading off to attempt to whale watch again.. and this time we couldn't do it coz we had no camera.. BUGGER! Luckily Emma realised before we had got the tickets. So to pad out our day we headed off to do the Freedom Trail.. which is very interesting.. we took a few pics using the iPhone camera but its not really the best for taking pics.. but it at least did the trick.. so all was not lost.

After we finished up with the Freedom Trail we headed off to Cambridge.. for a touch more shopping and to check out Harvard.. I guess its impressive.. its a school.. me and schools don't really mix.. but it was still interesting to see.

We finished up early and headed off to the pick up point.. as we weren't willing to make an attempt to make our way back to Hanna's place.. as we did't want a repeat performance of Tuesday! Luckily there was a Starbucks at the pick up point so we were able to kill the hour we had to wait.. kicking back drinking coffee and eating cake.. always nice. Saw this awesome sign in the restroom at Starbucks.. it cracked me so very much.. I guess americans need to be reminded?Once Hanna arrived we headed off to pick up Lindsey and say hello to her crazy pups.. one of them is VERY good at pretending it is running on a treadmill.. it was very impressive to say the least lol so anyways we grabbed Lindsey and headed off for sushi.. or well Emma, Hanna & Lindsey had sushi and I had noodles.. which were deLish! I tried some of Emma's sushi too and that was nice but I'm not the biggest fan of it myself.

For the rest of the evening we watched the Palin/Biden debate.. or well we watched it inbetween chatting.. but we caught the good points.. or is that funny points? What I did catch I did enjoy I must say.. its impressive to watch professionals talkin circles and not answer questions for.. what was it? 90mins? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)