Tuesday 28 October 2008

Dark Times.

Darker times are ahead.. indeedy doody they sure are.. daylight savings has ended and it is rather sad.. terribly sad.. it means that most of my walks will be done in darkness and if not total darkness then then onset of darkness. Gloomy as! It sure as heck doesn't make me want to go out walking.. but one does what one needs to do.. plus Nemo would be an even sadder sack if he didn't get to go for walks and I don't think I could handle a sadder Nemo.. this one is bad enough. Plus I have to deal with me and that is hard enough.

I fed the ducks yesterday and it was a freaken frenzy.. it was almost like they were starving or something.. so maybe I will make them some more bread tomorrow. I like feeding the ducks.. it is kind of peaceful and everyone needs a little peace in this crazy world where people do fucked up shit and get their arms sucked into toilets on trains.

Umm so lets see.. what have I been up to? Not a freaken lot.. altho I did finally get to see Kung Fu Panda and it had a few funny moments.. so now I just gotta wait for WALL•E and will be good in the world lol Actually you know what.. that is about all I got.. I have been up to pretty much nothing.. no excitement here. Sad? Yep!

Tai Lung: You... you're just a big... fat... panda!
Po: I'm not a big fat panda. I'm *the* big fat panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)