Thursday 9 October 2008

Museum Day!

Once again up early.. getting less cheery but still up and ready to take on the day ahead.. we decided to start the day off with a donut holes & hot choco for breaky.. noice!

First stop... Museum of Science.
Pretty cool place... HUGE! Its a really cool place for kids/teens to hang out and learn though, not as great for adults.. and there are so many kids there that you feel like you are surrounded! but all in all it was pretty cool. I made a virtual fish.. and it got eaten! right in front of me. It was very sad! He didn't have a long life.. but he had a good one.. I thinketh! lol

Next stop.. Museum of Fine Art.
It was a bit hot and stuffy in there but it was good to see and learn a little about art.. I still however don't fully understand what makes something art.. coz some stuffs was like.. wtf? Anyways I saw loads of statues that had huge feet, hands and sometimes bodies.. with then tiny heads in comparison.. it was weird. Also I liked that NZ was in there with some maori stuffs.

Final stop.. JFK Presidential Library and Museum.
Totally my pick of the day.. I only wish we had of got there sooner so I could take more in.. but still it was freaken awesome. I really really enjoyed it..
whoda thunk it? lol
When we got out.. hanna took ages to come!(it prolly felt much longer coz well.. it was raining) and then when she did come she drove the wrong way on a one way street! lol and then she noticed a cop or wannabe cop just in the parking lot.. but he didnt come for us.. coz we are awesome.

For the evening we headed off to a thai place for dinner with a couple of Hanna's friends.. one of which had a very cute little baby girl.. she was so much fun.. I really do miss having babies around! She had spent too much time hanging with her dog coz she liked to growl.. it reminded me of Nemo.. lol The foodage was really good.. I had crispy pad thai.. it was deLish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)