Friday 10 October 2008

Threadless Poop!

"threadless" gets sung out opera style as I walk past a girl. Emma and I look at one another and just crack up.. americas are a bit weird! But in saying that it was nice to have one of my tees noticed as I can't really see it happening in Sweden because a) people just are not that open and b) I doubt many people in Sweden would shop at threadless so they wont exactly know the tees to be able to sing out opera style and c) well I can't think of a c so lets just leave it there.

The next day.. Emma and I head into Cheers to have a spot of lunch.. I actually got to have fish 'n chips.. it was nice but it wasn't the same as having it as takeaway from an actual fish 'n chip store ya know.. there is just something about ripping into a package of fish 'n chips and munching away on them using nothing but ya hands.. but it was the first lot of fish 'n chips I had had since like 2005 and it was enjoyable so I ain't complaining. Anyways though.. moving back to what I was originally going to say.. we head into Cheers and the girly who greets you to take you to your table stumbles out the question "threadless?" and we are all like "yeah" (as in like yeah we rock.. coz you see both of us were wearing threadless tees today) and she was like "cool" and then showed us to our table.. we sat.. we ordered.. we ate.. we paid.. we left! easy as that! lol

So it seems that my tees were noticed a fair bit in lamerica.. which is kinda cool and heck lets just say I'm famous! or not.. its up to you! I just love having wicked tees.. don't you? The best thing about tees is that you don't have to iron them.. unless you are wicked anal.. which I am not.. some people beg to differ tho and to them I give you the big finger.. and I don't mean the kit kat!

Ok, now moving onto the Poop part of the post.. I am sure you are wondering.. coz "Threadless Poop" is totally an awesome blog title right? right! but yeah so far there has been no poop talk.. well my friends this is where it comes in.. the poop talk..
So Emma and I have not long arrived in Boston and we are having a gander at the State House.. and I notice this woman walking a little oddly and slowly across the road.. giving oncoming traffic evil glares as they gave her wtf looks. It is not long before we too are across the road and walking behind this lady and just as I am about to say it looks like shes done something in her pants.. both Emma and I at pretty much the same time catch a wiff of the poopy stink and stink it sure was! We were walking the same way as her.. which felt like it was never going to end.. for ages!! I know poop stinks in general but man I would of hated to have been in a toilet having to smell it concentrated like that coz if it was that potent out in the fresh morning air.. it would have been 100x worse actually inside in a small area! The oddest part was though.. she didn't exactly look like the sort of person who would poop themselves but yeah I guess accidents happen and well.
Also we didn't actually realise until we got home.. actually I didn't even realise at all until Emma told me (which actually is the only reason I remembered poop lady.. so thanks Emma!) that we managed to get a photo of her outside the State House.. she is very small but she is the lady in the red top and black pants, across the road in the middle of THIS pic. The pic was actually taken before we even realised she was poop lady... which makes it even funnier and kinda awesome! lol

Moving from poop to toilet cleaner now.. I totally don't recommend citus tic tacs.. they totally taste like toilet cleaner.. totally.. and we have another 5 little packs of them! Anyone wanna try? hahahah

1 comment:

  1. oooooo and I forgot another comment on one of my tees..
    On the plane when leaving Boston, the couple sitting behind us were like "totally love your tee, we have many (insert word I didn't actually cath) like it" and I'm all like.. "Umm thanks" and then I sit down as quick as I can.. I am shy after all! lol

    My tees totally rocked out the holiday man!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)