Thursday 9 October 2008

Shopping Whales!

Again a less cheery morning.. I think this morning was the most tense of all mornings.. grumble grumble! but its Friday.. and Friday is a good day and Hanna only had a half day so that was even betterer...

We remembered everything this morning and headed off to try for a third time to go whale watching.. and yes.. not canceled! but nooo.. it was rough seas.. 3-5m swells. They warned people about it.. so if you wanted to go and exchange your tickets for a different day then you could.. but Emma and I really couldn't coz we only had 2 more days left there and well they were already booked up.. so we grabbed some sea sickness tablets and grabbed a seat and headed off into the roughness.. it was a bit up and down.. and once we got out of the harbour.. it was much worse and well.. the puking started to come around us.. luckily it was contained in the sick bags.. which weren't that great really. We headed up to the top deck once the whales started making their apperances.. after about 5-10mins of Emma taking photos.. she got sea sick and had to head off to the sick bay area.. which was just the back bottom deck.. its where all the sicklys hung out. I was left in charge of the photo taking.. I got a few good shots.. Emma prolly would have got more as shes better at it than me.. but I did ok.

When it was time to head back in, I went and hung with Emma in the sick bay.. and fell asleep on the way back in.. all the sicklys were prolly looking at me going.. "BITCH!" lol I was so asleep that I didn't even know that Emma had attached herself to me.. she told me once I had woken up lol yeah I didn't find it that rough! hahaha It was heaps of fun though. I have never been whale watching and I would like to do it again sometime.. maybe oneday...
After we came ashore.. Hanna arrived to meet us and we headed off to grab some lunch before we hit the stores to do MORE shopping! It feels like most of this holiday has been spent shopping! I must admit I have handed the shopping aspect very well considering I am such a man when it comes to it.. I don't really like it.. but at least I don't have to go shopping again for a while.. and I got some pretty cool stuffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)