Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tourist Central.

We arrived in Albufeira, and it was pissing down! Much like the rain that Em and I got in Lisbon. Totally not cool, considering this was the place where Frankie said relaX! Frankie did not take into account that the beach with rain would not be a good idea, and considering the place we were staying in was a complete shit box.. it was not a fun time.. however we made the most of the situation and took in a few sights.. sadly most sights were of even more tourists. This place really caters for the brits.. with lots of english foods on the menus.. everyone needs their own little destination.. home away from home to kick back and just be.

We spent most of the evening on the balcony playing cards and Yatzy (swedish yatzy pad so swedish yatzy spelling!), Em drunk a little of her really dirt cheap wine.. it really wasn't good but it was just one of those things you had to do.. while I drunk beers. The Aussies drunk juice. Pikers. It also turns out.. the more beers I have, the better at yatzy I am.. I actually won! That's right bitchez! I am the shit!

Day two in tourist central was enjoyed by doing something so very touristy.. we all jumped on a bus tour! That's right.. we bussed around the place with a bunch of others, stopping here at there for little looks.. getting fed really disgusting food and drink and then finally making it home.. but at least we were out of the room.. actually at this point I don't really know what would have been worse. Anyways here are a few shots of just Em and I at different stages throughout the bus tour.. 





The most exciting part of that tour was going to the end of the world. Yes bitchez! I went to the end of the world and SURVIVED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)