Tuesday 7 June 2011

Silliness!

Oh the silliness that happens on holidays.. especially long holidays!

The first silliness that happened was all Emma.. she managed to delete a bunch of photos! This is what happens when Emma gets up too early and plays on the computer lol She managed to recover most.. if not all of the important-ish ones so all was good in the hood!

Then you have the padlock drama that I have previously written about.. which was actually quite funny! I found it amusing at least.. not quite when we couldn't break into it but once we did it was the most amusing lol O the silliness!

Then we have the biggest silliness that happened. Emma managed to scrape the car door along a yellow pole as we were heading into a parking lot. It was not a fun time. But it could have been much worse. No more driving for Emma on this trip.. but that's ok coz we know how to rock out the back! Plus.. car time is nearly all over red rover!

Next up in the silly stakes is Mike.. as we were in Granada at the Palace, he decided that it would be a fun fun thing to do and let his sunnies drop from his head into a little pond.. that was actually quite deep. We had a pretty fun time trying to fish them out.. however none of us had the right length of arm to be able to find them at the bottom. Even EuroDuck tried to help, but wasn't successful.



I was starting to feel a little left out so I thought it was the perfect time to leave my keen sandals behind in the hotel. My most comfortable shoes on the trip and and I manage to leave them somewhere.. yes I am that awesome! However, I didn't even know that I had done it until after we left Valencia. Smart.



Speaking of Valencia.. Emma decided it was time to strike again too and so we left our shampoo, conditioner and body wash behind. Poop! It was partly my fault too.. so that's only half a silly for each of us lol



Now, when we pack we are extra paranoid.. so paranoid that it feels like we are gonna forget something huge and its really going to shit us.. I guess we will cross that bridge when or if it comes... fingers crossed that bridge never actually comes...



We then had yet another little silly upon trying to leave Barcelona.. we left our bottle of water in the fridge! and that was after I spent the whole morning trying to remind myself. Luckily we hadn't actually driven away yet so Em was able to race up and grab it. I guess that makes another half silly on us right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)