Sunday 5 June 2011

Shoes!

Barcelona! Shoes! We both had been looking forward to Barcelona, so that we could do a spot of shopping as well as sightseeing.. I know! I admit it! I was looking forward to doing some shopping.. not that I have high hopes of finding much for me coz I am fussy among many other things.. but I was in fact looking forward to it.

We got all checked into the hotel and then off we went into the wilderness of pickpocketers! We were all so secure that we would have looked like padlocks! Even tho we are still one padlock down.. *looks at Emma* 

First stop.. the market.. which was.. most of all tidy. I was amazed mainly by how nicely everything was displayed and how tidy things were in general. Em and I got a little plate of fruit, being that we hadn't eaten since breakfast.. luckily it was a good breakfast so we didn't feel like we were dying or anything. Once we scoffed that down the fruit, we stumbled across a veg food stall too.. we ordered a plate of food to share and scoffed that down too before heading on our merry little way to get started on seeing stuffs..
 
After a little while of seeing things here and there and even going into a few shops.. I beat Emma to purchasing some shoes! That is correcto peoples! I was the first to buy something! I gots me some spunky shoes! Wooop! Whowuddathunkit!

We came across some dudes making HUGE bubbles.. we had seen others in other places doing it too.. but only now did I manage to take such an awesome photo.. so now you get to enjoy said awesome photo! How nice am I?

We saw lots of Gaudi.. this dude was on some seriously awesome weed or something lol We went up into one of his buildings.. apartment building.. we got to go around the inside of it too. Em made me once again walk UP stairs! We thought that we might get to have some views from the stairwell or something out on to the street but no.. there were no windows lol so we had to walk up 8 flights of stairs. It was well worth it once we made it to the roof tho..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)