Tuesday 7 June 2011

I Got The Cool Shoe Shine.


Shopping.. shopping.. shopping!
Today was the day that we had set aside to do a spot of shopping, we had all the sightseeing stuff well and truly out of the way so that we could concentrate on just spending the mula. To be honest, the selection of stores weren't all that great and Emma had a bit of a Zara fail, when all 4 of their stores didn't have the size pants that she required.

Zara may have failed but Camper delivered and Emma got.. not one but TWO pairs of shoes. Spunky spunky shoes.. one was even a green pair. They were spunky as.. and then she also got another pair of cute little shoes from Coolway, which is where I got my shoes from.. it was nearly a bit of a fail there.. with once again the sizing.. I guess Emma has VERY common sizes so they all sell out. Poop.

We stopped by a little vegan restaurant called Juicy Jones and had a nice break.. a lot of food, a little wine, a little beer.. and a fair bit of water. The place was wicked colourful.. 
The service was really good and the food was quite DeLish! I particularly liked the break from being tempted to eat meat. We walked.. it felt more like we were rolling.. out of the place and looked around some more before making our way back home to relax a little.

After relaxing a little, we hooked up with the Aussies and then headed off to the beach for a little drink and some foodage.. which is where we had a really fucking tasty burger. It was juicy, it was tasty, it was meaty.. it even had mushrooms! It was quite simply DeLish, and if I had of been hungry, I would have ordered my own one instead of stealing bites of Emma's. It was a damn good burger.. I should have got one to go.

We even got a little light entertainment after dinner.. when a completely nuddy dude was walking along the beach. I guess he was looking for a little action.. we didn't see any takers. One of my most favourite entertainment moments of that evening was.. when Emma went to wash her feet of the sand with the beachside shower.. she pushed the button and then proceeded to get her foot up high and into the light mist that they call a shower. It was pure awesome.. in hindsight, I shouldn't have told her that the foot washer one was at the other end. I think I could have watched her all night.. altho, I may have peed my pants had I watched her do it over and over lol As it was, I nearly peed my pants while relaying the scene to the Aussies. I think they found my laughter and tears funnier than the story. Maybe it was a story where you need to see it all unfold.

Off home we went and back in the Aussies room, we tried a chocolate beer.. which was really chocolatey. It was a little shocking. It smelt and tasted just like chocolate. It was very drinkable.. even tho we didn't have high hopes for it.. it is always nice to be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)