Friday 3 June 2011

Short & Sweet.

The drive from Seville to Granada was pretty swift.. however I was feeling a little on the ill side and like I was going to throw up. I did not.. thankfully. We checked in and swiftly took off to our booked attraction, The Alhambra. We walked around.. took it in and also took a few photos.. EuroDuck was out in full force today, you can see his blog entry here [click me for EuroDuck's guest blog] He was totally up to no good ALL day!
 

 
 

After checking it out we headed into town for a bite to eat, where I was rather disappointed in the paella that we ordered. Not the best food start to Granada but we aren't staying here that long so I'm sure I will get over it. We headed off for some ice cream.. which was quite nice and then some churros with chocolate.. which I did enjoy. It wasn't the best that I have ever had but it was good.

That pretty much sums up my day in Granada. The hotel we are staying in is quite nice but they put the toilet roll behind you! and there is no jug to make a cuppa tea! Boo! But I can't really fault this place.. or well I didn't have any soap to wash my hands when we first arrived! I know right! I ended up opening a little package that contained the sponge.. thinking it was going to be the soap. What a fun surprise! This place at least feels like it deserves its 4 star rating.

Next stop.. Valencia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)