Wednesday 1 June 2011

Extra Moments!

A few extra moments that I have forgotten to add to the blogs which are totally blog worthy.. I'm sure over time I will remember other stuffs too.. so you may just get a few more posts like this.. lucky you! Anyways...

#1 being in Lisbon when Emma managed to lock the keys to the padlock IN the backpack.. and that was after she went into the backpack, got the padlock out, put the key back in its place and then put that folder in the backpack. Now that takes pure talent! Once she realised.. we spent about the next hour attempting to break the lock.. in the end all it took was a few good hard whacks with a hammer out on the concrete. Nice way to work up an appetite to get stuck into some Piri Piri Chook! Fun times!

#2 being In Porto when I managed to lock myself IN the toilet! at the chocolate and port tasting.. it was a little.. no no a LOT funny! I'm not having the best toilet luck.. first getting lock out.. then getting lock in! At least I can't fall in.. right?

#3 being in Albufeira when I managed to get myself locked IN the bus.. I'm very glad that it was only a 20mins stint.. coz it was starting to get a bit steamy.

#4 also being in Albufeira when I farted just as Emma bent down to pick something up.. how's that for timing? My bad. *blush* lol

Ok.. that is all.. and here is a couple more pics, just coz..


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)