Thursday 23 May 2013

Rest & Relax!

The plan for the day was all rest and relax, coz you know, after getting my tattoo the day before.. I thought I would need a day at home to recover a little, without the joy of people bumping into me etc and to keep it easily moisturised. A singlet day at home was perfect.. apart from the fact that I was bored out of my mind!

There's only so much of nothingness I can handle when on holiday mode. While it has been nice to be on holiday is a slower manner, with no real major plans to do much other than just be. I have found that after having a slow day on Monday and then again today is just too much down-time. 

Billy & Hanky Goat even got me a bag of cheeseballs.. coz one time at band.. err.. when I was visiting, I did what everyone should do at least once in their lives.. and that's... buy a TUB of cheeseballs! It was epic! All kinds of awesome.. I even had cheeseballs on my mac n cheese! Which you can re-live on this most awesome of posts.. [link] Don't Billy & Hanky Goat look so young compared to now.. I put that down to not being married yet! Marriage ages you like the camera puts on 10 pounds!
Yeah, just like the camera doesn't add pounds.. they don't look older, just happily married. Seeing that top Bill has on has just reminded me I watched far too much hockey while in his humble abode.. however, I don't think I actually watched an entire game. I also heard that the best one for me to watch would have been the one that I missed coz I was on a damn plane! Typical right? Hockey, aggressive sport that one.

Around lunchtime, we went for a little walk to the general store.. which really isn't the safest option considering they have a lack of footpaths in these parts. We made it unscathed! Altho, the slight inclines were more than expected while walking also.. I think it is just best to car them! Easiest option by far! 

We had a lookie-lu around the general store, bough some iced tea and kids ice blocks before heading back to the house. It wasn't nearly as fun in there as I thought a general store might be.. as we were leaving we heard a lady ask if their iced coffee was blueberry! I should have just turned around to try that shizz... but thought I might get back.. after-all we still had 4 days.. turns out, I never went back. Perhaps, next time!

We used the R&R day to pull out the Crumbs Bake Shop chocolate bar that we had purchased while there. It was.. to be honest.. not that great. I wouldn't buy it again, nor try another one of their flavours.. mainly coz the actually chocolate part of it was all kinds of meh. Usually you can't go wrong with caramel, especially when it is gooey.. but this chocolate just lacked. Simply lacked. The packaging was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)