Wednesday 15 May 2013

Pod 39

The hotel Emma and I picked was Pod 39. It ticked all the boxes we wanted.. it wasn't just a typical boring hotel, like rocking up to a Novotel hotel. It had style and funk AND bunk beds! Yes that's right, folks! Bunk. Beds! We could have opted for a room without them but where is the fun in that?!

The line for the rooftop bar in the evening was long! It was quite the happening place to be.. luckily being guests you don't have to wait in that line and go up as you please.. however judging by the line, we opted to not go and bump shoulders with the patrons in the evenings.. coz after being out all damn day it was the last thing we really wanted to do. Emma and I are not night owls who like to hang in bars but I could just imagine it was wicked up there in the night.

We did go and check it out early one morning before setting off and I discovered that they have way funky tables! I mean look at these.. just ace!
The view wasn't too shabby either but it would definitely look better at night..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)