Wednesday 31 December 2008

Australia

Last night, Emma and I toddled off to the movies to see Australia. I would have prefered to have toddled off to see the actual country of Australia but for now I just have to settle for the flick. It was a pretty good flick.. I did.. for the most part enjoy the movie.. however not one that I would want to see again tho and there were a few moments where I thought.. huh? but yeah all in all it nice to go to a movie that I actually enjoyed instead of rolling my eyes a million times. I wouldn't exactly say that it is a must see.. but it is a must to see it on the big screen.. afterall the big screen just adds that little bit extra to flicks.. well I think so anyways.

Right now it is New Year's Eve and soon enough it will be 2009.. just a quiet night in to ring in the new year and hopefully I can at least stay awake to ring it in.. to be honest tho.. I have no faith that I will stay awake.. I am a bit of an old lady that way.. maybe next year I wont be so much of an old lady.. maybe I will wake up a bit.. we will see I guess.. only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)