Tuesday 23 December 2008

The TunaCans & I

Jo vs. TunaCans!
& who do you think won?
Not I.. but the freaken TunaCans of course!

So there I was.. happily going about my day when all of a sudden not ONE but TWO cans of tuna decided that they couldn't take life in the cupboard and decided to come out.. and come out they did.. and they took no pity! The shuffled along the.. stealth style.. to go unnoticed for their surprise attack into the big back world.. out of that cupboard they were a-commin.. no matter what the cost!

The tuna cans had carefully maneuvered their way to the edge of the cupboard.. just waiting for their chance to leap out. They got their chance when I.. had left the cupboard door open and my back was semi turned.. they took that chance and they leaped with all their might and came a crashing down.. down.. down... right onto my big toe!

OUCH!

Emma was quick to round up the rogue tuna cans and put them back in their rightful place of the cupboard.. while I whinged about my toe.. when I removed my sock.. it was bleeding a little at the nail.. I could hear the tuna cans laughing from in the cupboard.. or was that just Emma? I am not completely sure.. it is all a blur!

Emma then ran some cold water into the tub for me and off I toddled to soak my bleeding swollen toe.. I could still hear the laughter.. those freaken tuna cans.. you will get what you deserve when we make a sandwich cake out of you! muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)