Monday 15 December 2008

The Weekend & I

Goodness me.. its SPC!
Well my weekend came and went in all but a blink of an eye.. at least we got some baking done, and the tree put up and the presents under it.. which is always nice.. Emma's interest peeked when I showed her a present just for her that she has NO idea at all what it could be! Which is the way it is going to stay until we have our own little xmas with Nemo.. on my birthday I might add.. after the yummo pancakes with boysenberry jam & cream.. o I really can't wait! I also can't wait to see Nemo sporting his little blue m&m jumper.. don't worry I know you will want to see that too.. so I will be sure to put a pic up as soon as I can! lol

OOoooooo and some very good news.. My Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic finally arrived!! I got to try them out and I can't say that they are amazing or that they suck so bad I want to rip my ears off and never hear again.. I find that they do just what any small in-ear headphone should do.. they make it so that you are able to listen to music on your iPod decently and really that is what matters and seeing as though I am unable to use the earphones that came with the unit.. I am happy to actually be able to use my unit whenever I want.. which hasn't been much before that coz I could only wear them when I wore a certain jacket as it was the only jacket that had a pocket high enough that I could use the tops of my old SE phone earphones to be listen to music.. and with it being so cold.. I have been unable to wear that jacket.. but now I get to walk Nemo and not go so totally insane and actually have a good reason as to why I am ignoring people who decide to start talking to me while I walk him.. sometimes I really do think I have a sticker on me that says "Talk to me!" Anyways.. long story short.. I have my new earphones and I am happy with them.. so music here I cometh!

Also another package arrived.. this one being from my brother & his little family. Its always nice to get packages.. especially ones that have body butter in them that have leaked! lol Nothing that a little wiping didn't fix.. and nothing was actually ruined beyond repair and so that is the main thing.. and most importantly the Whittaker's Kiwifruit Chocolate was AOK!

All in all.. my weekend was rather good to me.. I however didn't get much rest as such.. but it wasn't totally exhausting.. and now there is only one week left before Emma goes on holidays and we will have nearly 3 weeks of rest.. or well.. baking.. eating.. present opening, possibly drinking and then rest & catching up on some tv shows.. oh and scrapbooking our Boston trip! Most of all I am happy to have Emma home to entertain me and I'm sure Nemo will be happy to have Emma home coz he is just purely sick of just seeing my ugly mug every day.

However.. this week Nemo only gets me 4 days coz come Friday he is having a little trip into work with Emma.. yipeeeeee! That should make him happy coz A) he gets to hang with Emma.. B) he gets to ride on 2 trains and 2 buses! C) he gets to have love and pats from many of his fans! and D) he gets to have a Jo ugly mug free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)