Tuesday 23 December 2008

Round Up!

Emma is now on christmas holidays.. tomorrow is the day of christmas joy.. it doesn't really feel like it.. but I will be glad to have it over and done with.. and then I get to let loose on my new espresso machine.. I simply can't wait!

The weekend was a pretty slow one.. we went to the movies on Friday night with Hanna and we saw.. The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was PURE crap! I lost count on how many times I rolled my eyes.. it seems whenever we go to the movies with little Hanna, we end upseeing a shit movie.. just as well we don't see her all that often.. you know with her living in the states in all.

Saturday morning Nemo got trimmed.. so he wasn't much of a happy camper but now he looks so smart.. I just love his colouring after he has been trimmed.. all his white bits really come out of hiding.. its nice. The rest of the weekend was spent making stuffs and doing nothing much else.

Monday night we went to Mr Guitar's place to have a glögg & gingerbread evening. I don't usually drink glögg.. but this one was a raspberry one and it wasn't too bad.. not that I would want to drink it all the time.. but yeah it was good enough to drink now and then. After we downed some glögg and gingerbread.. oh and the others downed some Lussekatter too.. a movie was put on and it was rather interesting.. Emma.. of course nodded off.. I had a few moments where I was nearly nodding off.. but putting my arms above my head seemed to work with keeping me awake.. and eating chips and stuffs helped too lol

Well I best get started on my Tuesday as its 9am and I still need to have breakfast.. I think some french toast is in order! Mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)