Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas Goodies!

Peanut Butter Balls!

Georg! the Bunnie Killer.. gave me the recipe for these and being peanut butter I just HAD to give them a go.. and I am glad I did.. coz they are actually rather yummy.. even tho they have those yucky dates in them.. but the dates give it that little something something.. just yum!

Knäck!

Rischoklad

Marzipan Balls..

It was meant to be a log but last year we found it a little bit on the really not fun ride to make.. so instead we made balls.. which turned out to be equally not as fun to make.
Dooley's Mocha Tops..

These my friends are absolutely De-Lish! They were meant to be made with Baileys but we had Dooley's.. close enough I say.. and anyways.. pure YUM! yeah I know.. you want some!! They were a little hard to get out of the form.. which is why most of them are a little cracked.. but like I said.. a little crack never hurt anyone! lol

Fruit & Nut Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about Georg the bunny killer makes me think that you commonly reference me in your food blog....hmmm ;)
    Glad you lucked the peanut-choco delights - they're my fav!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)