Wednesday 10 December 2008

Baked!

Over the past week I have made a few things and so now I am going to tease your tastebuds and eyes with some of my baking goodness!

First up we have the Lemon Cake I made.. It was so moist and tarty and just simply delicious!!

Next we have the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.. They were a little disappointing but still tasted great.. just not pumpkinny enough I guess.. Emma couldn't taste it and I could only taste t where the cinnamon wasn't over-powering it.. and I would hate to know how cinnamonny they would have been if I had of used the full amount that the recipe called for! yikes!
Next we have.. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.. we needed to use up the pumpkin puree and these looked tasty enough.. the raw batter had a nice pumpkin flavour but once it was cooked.. it was kinda more gingerbready.. but still VERY tasty.. I would totally make them again!

Lastly we have the Bread Buns.. simply delicious!! omg so yummy! We didn't even have to butter them coz they were that tasty! totally good bread! and the best bit was.. I got to use the bread maker for the dough! ACE! That was actually the only reason why I wanted to make them! but it paid off.. they got gobbled up!

And just so you don't think that we are total pigs with all this baking.. we didn't eat it all by ourselves.. we shared it around.. coz we are nice like that!

Oh and I haven't even started the christmas baking yet!!!!

3 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)