Thursday 11 December 2008

The Cat & I

Yesterday Emma and I were walking to the supermarket to buy a few things.. like carrots and dip! oh so YUM!! but yeah on our way.. we came across this cat and it was wicked cute.. kinda reminded me of Oscar.. a cat that I loved in NZ.. who was not mine but for many years I did look after him..

Annnnnyways... so we saw this cat.. and it was on this fence.. but the fence was kinda tandgled in bracny twiggy things and so only its front paws were on the fence.. it was kinda a weird position.. I gave the cat a little pat and then we went to walk away but it looked like the cat was having a little bit of trouble trying to manouver its body out of the branchy twiggy things and down off the fence.. so me being the sweet, kind, wonderfully caring soul that I am.. decided to help the cat out.. and help it out I did.. I took it off the fence and put it on the ground.. inside the fence coz I figured thats where it was heading..

..but then as soon as we went to walk away the cat gave this look of sheer horror and wtf.. and was gave the impression of 'why on earth did you stick me down here for?' so of course me being the sweet, kind, wonderfully caring soul that I am.. went back over to the cat.. leaned over the fence.. which wasn't an easy task as it was a bit of a stretch to try and pick the cat up again.. but I managed it.. I picked it up.. and put it on the foot path on my side of the fence this time..

..but then as soon as the cat was down.. it jumped through the fence gap.. which was right where I had just pulled it up from!

At least the cat was happy and it gave Emma and I a good laugh..
and me a dirty jacket!

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)