Tuesday 2 December 2008

'tis the season

Indeed it is! December has struck and Christmas is upon us all. The lights are up, decorations in the street.. decorations in the home.. lights on trees & lamposts.. lights on houses.. lights in windows.. the Christmas candy.. the Christmas chaos.. there is even a special blend of Christmas coffee and I had my very first brew of it today and I must say I rather like it.. it is a good coffee.. and I shall buy it again.. next year at Christmas time!Christmas shopping is all but over.. for us that is.. for other people.. maybe not so much.. coz not everyone is as organised as I.. afterall I am Captain Awesome!

Here we even have Nemo doing his best impersonation of being a Christmas present!!
I know.. cute right? You know you want him!

Soon the Christmas baking shall begin.. and that is something that I am actually looking forward to.. nothing like a good dose of baking to make one feel useful! I will be sure to show many pictures of all the yummy things that get made.. just to make your mouth water.. if only one could eat pictures huh? I am looking forward to trying a few new recipes too.. like soft gingerbread and fruitcake.. I don't think I have ever made a fruitcake and I do like it.. but yeah.. we will see if Emma's mum still wants fruitcake.. if not then maybe I wont make it.. we shall see what happens once the orders come in..

Speaking... or well... typing of orders.. it seems Nemo is in the mood for his walk now.. I went to take him before but he seemed more interested in sleeping so I left him.. but now he is jumping at me so 'tis that time for a jolly walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)