Saturday 3 January 2009

Pompeii

3 days into 2009 and what is there to say other than it has been cold cold COLD! Minus temps ALL the way! but at least so far it hasn't rained.. the forecast said it would rain to day but I am hoping that once again they are wrong and it wont rain at all.. coz rain and minus temps equals.. total slipperyness! which is totally not cool for school!

All in all tho.. I really don't have anything to say about the start of 2009.. it started with alot of noise and fireworks.. I mainly stayed on the couch playing pyramids while Emma and Nemo had a nosy out the windows.. I just wanted to be sleeping.. I don't really get the whole ringing in the new year thing.. staying up late does not agree with me.. gawd I am an old fart!

Yesterday Emma & I went along to the Pompeii exhibition in Hässleholm. It was much smaller than what I thought it was going to be but all in all it was rather interesting and I saw some pretty cool stuffs.. they just don't make things like they used to thats for sure.

It was a bit of a shame that it was all in Swedish tho.. to be honest I thought it would of had English too considering its an exhibition.. but hey I was wrong.. and luckily I had Emma my trusty tour guide! So what I could not read myself.. I could just get her to translate for me.. which she basically did anyways coz I think she likes the role of tour guide.. maybe I should get her a little badge that states "Hi, I'm Emma and I will be your trusty tour guide today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)