Wednesday 7 January 2009

Atumblin..

... atumblin atumblin down!
Yesterday I took my first fall of the year!
It hurt.
I now have an ugly looking knee which is hurts to bend and a sore back! (altho nothing new on the bank front)
Yippeeee *straightface*

I was a little nervous going out this morning but then I discovered that it had snowed so it was a little easier to walk on.. I tried to walk in places that people hadn't yet walked or hadn't been scraped yet.. coz that way I wouldn't slip.. instead it made it a little tricky to see what was road and what was footpath and just a couple of times I hit the road instead of the footpath and got a little shock.. but mainly Nemo gave me fair warning.. with him being out in front of me in all.. and might I add.. eating the damn snow! I wish I knew what he tastes when he eats snow.. and no not yellow snow.. he likes the fresh white stuff! However I'm sure given the chance he would actually eat just as much yellow snow!

Another thing I discovered while walking in the snow that my converse shoes don't make for good snow shoes.. by the time I got home.. my little toes were like ice! but I must say at least my feet were dry.. I think I need to invest in some new winter boots.. meh I don't much like shopping.. I never find what I actually want and I don't like spending money on something I'm not 100% about.. so annoying! Anyways I made it back home in one piece on both my morning walk AND my lunch walk.. which was totally ace.

Also this year, Emma and I have started the LCD.. I am only doing it so that its easier for Emma.. coz I'm nice like that but on a sad note there wont be any freshly baked goods.. or well maybe I will do some fresh baked breads here and there coz that is at least allowed.. or well some kinds of breads at least.. anyways we are 1 week in and 7 to go! I even have something planned for brunch on Sunday 1st March.. when we are off the diet! Strawberry & Creamcheese French Toast! How yummo does that sound? I can't wait.. something to look forward to thats for sure.. I might even bake the bread that I use to make it too.. just for that extra little rustic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)