Thursday 15 January 2009

Out of Sorts!

Today it appears I am a little out of sorts. In a space of just a few moments I grabbed the tissue paper that we use to wipe the little blackboard thinking it was the keys.. just as well I realised before I got out the door that I wasn't holding the keys in my hand.. coz otherwise that would have been yet another early morning call to the parentals for them to leave the spare key in the letterbox for me to go and pick up. Shocking I know! Tissues and keys look so similar yes?

Then.. we are on the other side of the door and I do have the keys.. I close the door and then right away stick the key in the lock and go to unlock the door again.. instead of using the other key to lock the deadlock! Emma then started to get worried that I might get a little lost on my morning walk with Nemo.. but here I am.. home safe and sound! I think I am just lucky that Nemo knows his routine walk! lol

Now I just read in the news that a woman who wants the Great Barrier Reef job, yes it is a dream job and you have to do whatever it takes.. but a tattoo? and a bad tattoo? seriously! so yeah anyways this australian woman went and got a very bad tattoo to try and get the job. It says "I (heart) islands of the Great Barrier Reef." Personally if I was going to get something inked on me to try and help me land a job.. I would make it something totally funky and something that people will look at and then maybe want to ask questions.. I do hope that it is a fake tattoo to be honest coz it really looked like a total piece of crapola. & it wasn't wrapped and there appeared to be no redness. from the little I saw of it.. try and see for yourself if you like.. news.com.au article or just the YouTube clip

So maybe I am not the only one out of sorts at the moment??

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoo wasn't for realz :P. The woman is actually a lady who works for the advertising agency, that's put the whole thing together. Apparently everyone at the agency had to do a clip each to get the whole thing going. Melb boy works for the agency and revealed the info on his blog this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)