Wednesday 4 February 2009

Kicked!

Ok.. its been a rather long time since I did any form of blogging and last night I got sms kicked by my very own mother so here I go.. one blog entry coming up!

Lets start it with a little bit of funny.. this happened last night as Emma and I were chatting in bed.. chitta chatta away we were and then I started to hear Emma nodding off.. her voice starts to sound different and she stops actually answering in a timely manner.. or in a manner that actually makes sense and has anything to do with what we are talking about.. so anyways there we are and then she comes out with "thats a nice bag you got there" which them made me laugh and say "what?" and then that caused her to wake up a bit more and she was like.. "what did I say? did I really just say that?" laughter was had and then the snoring begun.

Ummm lets see.. what else have I been up to for the past few weeks? Well mainly recovering from hurting my back.. nothing too serious tho and it is nearly back to how it was before. Ah we also have decided that instead of going out of Sweden this year for a summer holiday we are going to go hiking at the other end of the country and take Nemo along.. we have even ordered him his own little backpack. It will sure be an experience.. tent, sleeping bags, camp stories, freeze dried dinners.. good times! There is actually a cheeseburger in a can.. which I am dying to try.. even if it is to only ever say I have eaten a cheeseburger that came from a can! hahaha I will be sure to document it all so that you can live through the canned cheeseburger experience as if you were right there lol

The weather here lately has been cold.. cold and a little bit more cold and the wind is like a sharp icy knife and it just cuts right thru to the bone! The last couple of days have been the worst and when I am out walking Nemo it feels like my eyes are freezing solid! & that is not a happy feeling.. can't it be warm already? not hot.. like australia.. but just warm.. you know the chill taken off.. is that really too much to ask for? I am thinking yes! I did however buy a new spunky orange thermal top.. gotta love the thermals! Not only do they keep you cosy but they are also very spunk.. as long as you get the spunk ones that is.. I am totally into patterns and funky colours and green and orange are my two all time fave colours.. maybe I should have been irish? I have changed the slide text of slidebar on my iPhone to irish so it comes up as green, white and orange.. coz I'm so ace lol Emma however called me a geek when I told her that when I go into airplane mode I get the enterprise ship from star trek.. like I said I'm so ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)