Thursday 12 February 2009

Baked!

This morning I was up early and filling in my morning with some good ole baking.. this is what I made!

Chocolate Chip Cookies.. which didn't turn out how I would have liked.. but I am sure they will taste just fine.. I thought the recipe called for a little too much butter.. but coz I hadn't baked them before I opted to follow the recipe.. which I always do.

Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Muffins.. which I don't know how they are meant to look or anything but they look like muffins so I guess we will see how they taste.. in 2 weeks.. when Emma and I can actually enjoy them.. for the time being they will go on holiday to ice-land.. aka the freezer.

I also made the dough for some shortbread.. which can't be cooked until tomorrow at the earliest.. and of course once cooked they too shall go on holiday to ice-land.
I would like to go on holiday.. not to ice-land tho.. I think I would find that a little boring and cold.. but hey at least I would have goodies to keep me company on holiday!

Here we have Nemo.. after having a little play in the snow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)