Friday 27 February 2009

Bookeded!

It is DONE! The train tickets are booked.. it was an interesting tale of events to finally get to there but we got there.. so 6th July off we toddle on our hiking adventure.. hopefully to not get lost and poop in nature! good times ahead yes? I know you all wanna join us.. its the pooping in nature that really seals the deal huh? lol Now all we have to do is round up all the gear we need.. and maybe do a few little day hikes to get used to it.. learn how to use a compass.. but hey I gots like 4 months to get that all sorted so all will be good in the hood.. or forest or whatever.. it will just be good!

Speaking of good.. I have finished the LCD!! and for dinner tonight to celebrate 8 weeks of goodness we are going to have a nice thai vegetable red curry.. its take out but still sorta healthy.. better than maccas that is for sure!

Well I think thats all I gots so I will leave you with this cute pic of Nemo & I..
and yes I know its meant to be rotated but I quite like it just the way it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)