Thursday 5 February 2009

Robber!

Last week.. or maybe the week before.. I forget really as I wasn't directly involved.. but anyways we will just say last week coz well thats just the way I roll..

Last week there was a little excitement in this small town of Hassleholm and it really showed me just how unorganised the police really are.. I have said many times before that the police here are pretty slack if not non existent but yeah.. so there was a bank robbery and this is how it went down..

Robber goes into one bank but walks out empty handed.. I guess the staff out-thunk him! & of course being a bank robber he didn't want to go away empty handed so he headed off to another bank where he hit the 'jackpot' and managed to actually get some money.. 6000kr.. that is an eyeroll worthy amount thats for sure.. and I guess the robber thought so too coz he decided that he would try his luck at yet another bank.. coz afterall there still was no sign of any cops making any sort of appearance.. so off he toddled to the next bank but luckily the doors were locked coz I guess they had got a phonecall or something from a previous victim bank.. he rattled the doors and then ran off and get this.. he actually got away. Seriously... 3 banks, 6000kr and escape? Where were the police during all of this? My guess is prolly eating a hotdog!

They got the police chopper out to look for him but nothing.. nadda! Then they release a statement basically saying that if enough people see the footage someone will recognise him but they are not going to release the footage.. I mean come on! WTF?! Pure Stupid!

I didn't have much faith in the police in this town to start with but after this I have even less.. if that is even possible but yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)