Monday 23 February 2009

Annoyed!

Yet another week has gone by with just the blink of an eye it seems.. what is there to say about the week that I just had.. well it was full of coldness, wetness, snowness and not to mention a little bit of stress! coz after all.. what is a week without stress!

I discovered that NZ are rip off bastards when it comes to renewing ones passports.. not only does it cost twice as much as when I first got it 10 years ago but now it only lasts for 5 years.. as I read in the forms! 5 years is a STUPID length of time for a passport and doesn't make it worthwhile filling out all the stupid questions!! & not to mention that I have to find someone who is not related to me who has a current NZ passport to fill out the witness section! so annoyed! It's bloody easier and less questions to apply for Swedish citizenship!! Go figure!

And don't get me started on Australia and their stupid same sex couples aren't allowed to apply for this visa for $200 that lasts 5 years.. instead you can apply for this visa that is $1400 that lasts only 2 years! seriously you fucking wankers.. get your head screwed on coz that my friend is classed as discrimination! I hope that by the time we start to really plan to move back that it has changed.. and I am hoping by starting the fight now that it will actually happen.. as I have sent off a couple of emails already to start the bouncy ball bouncing.. I have got nothing but time you greedy pricks!

I get a little heated and such with this sort of thing coz it is simply not right but then I guess we do live in a small minded world with too many morons making the decisions.. sterilize stupid people! Like people who moan about having money problems and then go out and buy a new car.. do they not realise that that is only going to add to it?

On a much brighter note.. coz afterall we do need some good news.. Emma and I have nearly finished the LCD and by nearly finished I really do mean that.. come Friday morning we don't have to watch what we eat... too closely.. coz afterall we still want to eat healthy-like.. but we also want to be able to have yummy baked goods from me me me! I lost around 9kg this time on it, which is pretty good considering so I am a bit happy as it means I haven't totally wasted the past 2 months watching what I eat! & not eating cake! Mmmm cake!

We purchased the tent, sleeping bags and outdoor kitchen for our hiking trip and so now it really all does seem official that we are going.. good times! 10 days of total grubbyness coming up in the summer!! No doubt as soon as it arrives, Emma is going to set it up inside.. coz the weather is far too rubbish to be setting it up outside and I sure as heck don't fancy cleaning it! I do enough cleaning and speaking of cleaning I should get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)