Wednesday 11 February 2009

Skimmed!

Well what a freaken day! A snow filled day at that.. I must say tho it is very very pretty.. all the white goodness! & of course they were pretty slack at getting things organised.. every single time it snows I swear it takes them all totally by surprise.. eventho the news was warning of snowchaos!

Anyways maybe I will get to make a snowman tonight.. we will see how I feel and if Emma actually manages to make it home.. who knows with all this snow!

Now onto the main part of my blog.. the reason why I decided to actually blog today coz it is kinda shocking and o so typical really. Yes so I receive a letter from my bank and it tells me that they believe my card has been hacked and could I contact them.. which as you can imagine is not something that I personally would want to do.. but when it is a matter of funds and I am the only one who can actually call.. I simply cannot just leave it up to Emma to deal with it.. as much as I would like to..

So I called.. lots of swedish words were said.. basically just telling me to stay on the line and someone will be with me in one minute and I'm thinking yeah right but sure enough.. not even a minute later a lady starts speaking and boy I hope she doesn't (but I am sure that she does) have to say that speel each and every time coz it was a good 20 seconds which is a long time when you can't actually understand her.. mainly coz she was speaking so VERY fast.. prolly to be able to spit it all out! lol

& then I so nicely ask... "Do you speak english?" which was then lead by a pause on her behalf and then a quiet simple "umm yes" and then I say o goodie and tell her that I got a letter blah blah blah and I had the letter and my card in front of me.. coz I figured that is all that I would need.. but no the first thing she asks for is... my person number and I guess she heard my face screw up and then said that the card number would be fine.. now the person number is pretty simple to remember.. but I am always taken aback when asked for it.. I don't know why.. but I spat it out and all was good and then she explained that the card is currently blocked as they have received information from the police saying that my card had been skimmed so they needed to notify me and send me a new card and pin.

It is just so typical that I hardly ever use my card and yet this happens to me.. for instance in the past 3 months I have only used my card 3 times.. yes you read that right THREE! Well at least no money was actually missing from my account.. coz that would totally blow ass.. like totally!

X-totheY-totheZ says: You Have Officially Been Skimmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)