Wednesday 25 February 2009

Typical!

So in very typical Jo style.. it seems that it wasn't so seamless purchasing the tent as yesterday Emma gets the phonecall to say that they are out of stock! Coz you see they have a brilliant (can you see my eyes roll?) system that doesn't say that things are out of stock UNTIL the next person actually goes to purchase that item.. in what universe does that make any sense?

So now we are left waiting to hear back how long it is going to be until they have them in stock again.. coz surprise surprise they are on back order! & if its going to be too long then I guess its back to the drawing board and trying to find another tent that isn't too expensive that is ideal.

Then we have the issue of the train we wanted to catch not having any seats left and its like 4 months before we wanna go! but luckily we, and by we I mean Emma.. have found another route which seems like it is going to be ideal and we get more pee pee break stops for the little fella and as an added bonus it is going to be much cheaper! SCORE! We were considering hiring a car but that would cost more than the train in just hire charges and then we have petrol on top of that.. ouch!

Nothing can ever be simple in the land of Jo! but I guess that adds to the fun yes? I just hope that my Sunday brunch of strawberries & creamcheese french toast easy! ooo I really can't wait! Sunday here I come! YuM! The things that excite me huh?

Something that really doesn't excite me is the miserable weather outside.. can't it just be dry already? I'm sick of looking like a dork and having my pants tucked into my socks! Even tho it does seem to be some kind of fashion statement here.. maybe dork is back in fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)