Monday 9 February 2009

Studless!

Yesterday I decided after nearly 13 years I would take my tongue stud out.. actually I had been thinking of doing it for a few months now, and yesterday I finally took the plunge and did it.. it was a little tough to get out.. but I got there.

The feeling without it is a little weird.. it felt like I was going to swollow my tongue, or at least choke on it a little.. I found myself clearing my throat a lot.. actually I find that I am clearing my throat a lot this morning too.. its a little bit of an adjustment.. but I am sure it will come right.. just like it was a bit of an adjustment when I first got it pierced.. like the first time I poked my tongue out with it in.. I then had to figure out how to pick my tongue up and put it back over my teef without using my fingers.. it took a few tries but I got there in the end.. and now nearly 13 years on I could hardly tell that I had it in my mouth. But there comes a time in ones life that one must make changes.. this is a small change but it is a change all the same and plus tongue studs are not good for the teef.. I don't wanna be teefless afterall!

My weekend was pretty restful.. I watched a few movies.. many not so good movies..
I can't say that I enjoyed any of them.. but that happens sometimes.. and it seems more often than not these days.. its hard to think that 3 years ago I was going to the movies every weekend and more often than not seeing a movie that was actually good.. now however it seems the movies just aren't up to scratch.. however the other weekend we did watch Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and that was just awesome! My favourite line or well part of a song is "I like em big, I like em ChunKey!" hear the whole song HERE! It is just awesome.. hmm.. maybe I should make that my new sms tone *ponders*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)