Friday 27 February 2009

"HUNDEN"

Nemo and I are walking along minding our own business.. as we usually do on our walks.. when all of a sudden I hear "HUNDEN" and then the sound of little feets rushing up the hill.. I look over to see about 10 little kids.. probably around the age of say 3-4 all running towards Nemo and their minders yelling at them to stop and chasing them also.. and as you can imagine all this excitement got Nemo very excited and he seemed ever so thrilled that a bunch of brats wanted to play with him so he was pulling hard and trying to get to them.. I however was not thrilled at the thought of having to fend off all these brats so I pulled him and quickly walked off as fast as I could.. which made a few of the kids sad, or maybe they just got really told off I dunno.. but I heard some tears and you know how it goes.. once one starts they all start.. as I got further and further away I heard them less and less and eventually Nemo found something else to excite him! Sometimes I like the fact that he is so easily amused.. distracted..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)