Thursday 5 March 2009

Scout Ranger!

We have entered into the third month already of this year.. where is it all going? Soon it really will be time to head off on our little hiking adventure.. which I must admit I am looking forward to.. it will be nice to get away from all the rudeness around me and just get dirty in nature.. I would hate to be sitting next to me on the train on the way home that is totally for freaken sure! muahahaha

I had a pretty quiet weekend.. nothing overly exciting happened. Emma was gone for most of it doing things that I really wasn't interested in doing and so I started reading the latest Dexter book.. which had arrived on Friday.. or was it Thursday.. ack who cares.. it arrived and I have started reading and so far I am liking it.. heaps better than the third book.. thankfully!

Monday was Monday.. is there anything good about a Monday?

Tuesday was a bit more interesting as Emma had the day off.. she had to go to the dentist.. she came back with a numb mouth and sounded alittle spakka like.. but its ok she still made semi sense like normal! *wink@Em* Afterwards we headed off into Malmo to enjoy a look around and some shoe shopping and of course to actually eat out.. we had decided to go to Pizza Hut, we were just going to get a single Pizza to share but it was WAY more expensive to do that than it was to just do the all you can eat.. so we did that and Emma made this wicked yummo salad too.. so it wasn't all badness and we drunk water and not soda.. but I must say I really did enjoy it. It kinda reminds me of home.. coz pizza's here are a little different and that is really all I have to say on the pizza matter lol

Now for the shoes.. the sales dude annoyed me.. but I am so easily annoyed anyways.. but I tried on a few pairs, the ones I wanted and then we headed home to buy them online coz these days you have to save all the moneys you can get.. and it was much cheaper to buy online than it was to buy in the store.. I am happy with my choice.. however I am not much looking forward to getting the blisters that always come with new shoes! but that is why we have them now.. to break them in well and good before we actually go hiking in them!

If you wanna check out our boots..
here are my little spunks.. Ranger!
here are Emma's little spunks.. Scout!
(she totally looks like she could kick some serious ass when she has them on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)