Friday 20 March 2009

Death to iTunes!

Totally glad its Friday and its a beautiful day outside to boot.. however it is just a shame that all freaken morning I was inside at the computer fixing up stupid iTunes. iTunes all of a sudden decided it wanted to punish me and it deleted my library.. without even an explanation at that! It wouldn't allow the iPhone to sync without erasing it and starting fresh coz it belonged to another library.. I eventually worked out how to turn it back a little to the older library through a saved file but it didn't have all the music so I had to re-add loads and then fix up all the album art etc and then just as I was nearing the end of that I discover that my playlists are empty! argh! but hey I guess that makes for a good excuse to make up new playlists.. hassle all the same.. and then I notice that it has put all the play counts back to nil.. wtf? So after several hours.. around 4 actually I had managed to get iTunes looking tidy.. or well as tidy as iTunes can be.. and full of music.. the iPhone sync's fine now so all is good.. now all there is left to do is the dreaded playlists.. which I might leave until next week as I don't need music on my iPod now.. coz it deleted my playlists from there as soon as I plugged the flucker in! nice huh? So right now I am kinda annoyed with iTunes.. even more so than usual. Poo@you Apple! Poo@you!

Umm what else is there.. well we finally found out that we have to go back to the drawing board on the whole tent issue.. yay! *straightface*
Good news tho.. my espresso machine will be homes in the next few days so I can have a yummo cup of coffee.. now for a real YaY!

A little something funny that happened to me this morning.. I nearly peed myself from laughing about it.. so what happened was I went into the freezer and got the bloodworms out to cut a piece off to feed Sal.. all goes smoothly and I do the cut, grab the bigger piece to put back into the bag and then ziplock it up and chuck it back in the freezer.. all in once clean swoop and then I whip around after closing the freezer door to grab the little piece of bloodworm for Sal to discover that it not where I left it.. so of course I cock my head to the side but even that doesn't make it re-appear so I do a little eye search around the area.. then on the floor.. as I think maybe I knocked it off.. I move things around.. you know just in case.. but nope.. nothing.. still missing.. so I figure.. maybe I will find it when I tidy up later and go back into the freezer to get the bloodworms again so that I can cut off another little bit.. and of course there it was.. in the bag! You see what had happened was I had cut managed to not cut through one single bloodworm so it was still attached to the bigger bit and when I picked up the bigger bit to chuck into the bag the little bit went along for the ride.. so i pulled it off and continued on my way while laughing the whole time.. now that sort of thing is what makes my day complete.. if only there had been someone else here to enjoy it with me.. Nemo didn't see the humor in it you see.. but then he is a cranky sod at the best of times!

This week really hasn't been anything special.. same shit different day and still no cake! I did however make some little lemon shortbread cookie bites.. very cute.. very yummy! I am glad I decided to do them as bites instead of normal size coz well it would be too much as a big cookie.. and who doesn't like to eat things bite sized! I love nearly anything bite sized.. just ask Emma!

It is heading into lighter times.. I can actually see my hand in front of my face when I walk Nemo in the mornings now and by the time I get home the sun is usually up and playing nice.. or well when its not gloomy that is.. today the sun has been shining so very nice, yesterday we even got as high as 10degrees.. yeah I know you are jealous! You have every right to be.. every right! lol After work Emma and I are going to go for a walk.. with Nemo of course, and buy an ice cream.. Nemo doesn't get one tho.. and maybe sit somewhere nice and eat it.. Nemo can watch.. maybe I will take a little yoghurt drop for him to have once we finish the ice cream... ooooo that reminds me of something funny that happened this morning.. I know how lucky I am to have 2 funny things happen all in one morning!

So anyways.. I go and get Nemo and yoghurt drop and chuck it.. coz its what I do and then I watch him chase it.. but this time I was a little off and it landed in his water.. Nemo looked into his water bowl and started drinking.. deciding that it was going to take too long to drink his way to the yoghurt drop he thought it was best to stick his nose right in and try to reach it.. but that also failed him and then it was almost as though you could see the lightbulb above his head turn on and he crouched down and looked under his water bowl to which he then realised it was a stupid idea and he looked up at me with this look of "you suck" and then he would look at the bowl and then at me and he repeated this a few times before I came over and reached in and grabbed the yoghurt drop out.. and he gobbled it all up and was finally happy and I was happily giggling my way back to dealing with iTunes.. so as you can imagine my smile from giggling quickly turned into a frown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)