Monday 9 March 2009

Once you pop you can't stop!

Monday has arrived again.. cold and icy! Of course I took a tumble and to be honest, I am totally over this tumbling time! Last week I took a tumble thanks to Nemo cutting me off on the stairs and I fell onto the metal grate at the door and now I have ugly bruised knees.. YaY! So yeah I am totally over all the tumbling and cold and shit!

My weekend was pretty low key.. as usual. We tried again to order Emma's shoes, from a different store this time coz the place we ordered from before didn't have the black in stock, only the ugly brown so we had to go back to the drawing board.. it seems to be one little thing after another with this whole hiking trip and its totally annoying! Hopefully nothing goes wrong with this order and Emma can finally have her boots.. we are yet to recieve a confimation that the order was accepted but maybe they are still in the dark ages and have to do everything manually.. I guess we will find out.. eventually.

My boots arrived but I had to send them back coz they felt like clown shoes so I have opted to go with a smaller size and just wear one sock instead of the two sock system (I wont get started on the socks issue tho) that they suggest/recommend.. coz 2 socks in the smaller size is way too tight.. and I don't wanna trip over my feet in the bigger size! its so very annoying.. if only they had half sizes! Why are there not half sizes? Frustrating to say the least.

Another frustrating and very sad thing that happened on the weekend.. my espresso machine had to be taken in coz its steam function was a no worky! so now I have to go without drinking wonderful yummo coffee! I do hope that we can at least get some decent service there and it is not gone for weeks.. coz that would totally suck ass! I guess I will just be a coffee-less-cranky-jo until its back! or well I still have the other coffee machine.. I guess that coffee will do until then... drinking good coffee is kind of like Pringles.. "once you pop you can't stop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)