Monday 23 March 2009

New Boot Smell!

Once again Monday has rolled around a little too quickly off the back of the weekend and soon enough it will be a whole new weekend but this time it will be an Emma-less weekend as then some as she is off to California for workies.. a whole 9 days she will be leaving Nemo and I.. no doubt Nemo will simply just hate the sight of just me and will be over the moon when she returns.. I know I will be sick of him! I'm sick of him and she hasn't even left yet! lol

Nemo had his first official walk with his backback on yesterday and it went... well.. he still tried to stuff around but he eventually tired out and just walked.. and boy did he look cute! lol Emma also got to try out her new hiking boots.. which also went well.. at one point it looked for sure that she was going to fall flat on her face but some how she managed to stay upright.. I reckon the boots are what saved her as Nemo cut her off and she a tumbled! Super kick ass boots they are! I didn't get to try mine out because a) I didn't have any socks for them & b) they needed a different wax to the one we had bought! so mine are sitting there with the new boot smell.. ahhh nice! lol

Sunday afternoon.. we all had a little rest and a bit of a snooze on the bed.. Nemo thought he was in heaven.. we put a couple of towels up on the bed and he made himself right at home.. it was all very nice and cosy and a lovely family affair lol

Another little Nemo bit that was wicked funny.. was watching him play with a pringles container.. he has loads of toys but toilet rolls and pringles containers are the things that make him wanna play and play and play some more.. it was ace! Nemo can really be quite an ace dog.. and other times not so much.. like listening to him being a complete sook coz he was having a bath.. it was laughable!

Hmm what else did we do on the weekend.. well Emma chopped her hair off and now has a very spunk hairdo.. I have never seen her with short short hair and I must say its pretty ace.. it makes me wanna chop off my mop! It took ages.. she was gone like 90mins.. I was starting to think that maybe instead of chopping just her hair that they had chopped her all up!

We also went and had a little looksie around the clothing stores for a spunk pair of pants for Emma but would you believe that they had like nothing!! It was highly frustrating.. all the cool clothes are kids clothes.. which brings me to this pair of jeans.. for newborns!! omg they were adorable.. I just wanted to buy them.. but then I would need to have a new born to put them in ya know.. and I don't have one of those.. nor are there plans for any in the near future.. so I just admired and moved on! Story of my life really.. admire and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)