Tuesday 31 March 2009

Quietly Bitter

The end of March has come and that is the end of yet another fast month.. if only my next week would go as fast as the last 3 months then Emma would be back home in a blink of an eye. She left on Saturday and my days have totally dragged ever since.. even Nemo is over just hanging with me.. I can't really blame him as I am a boring sod. At least the weather hasn't been too bad.. we have been going for extra long walks to fill in the time and this morning I did a bunch of cleaning.. and we can now see out the windows! lol ok they weren't that bad but they were pretty dirty.

Nems and I have been snoozing on the couch but that is gonna stop now coz well.. I cleaned up and made the couch a couch again lol I must say tho he has been a good boy and hasn't barked at all.. altho a few times a night he decides it a good time to do his rolling on the rug.. which is highly amusing to watch.. just not in the middle of the night!

Last night we had roast veg and sausage for dinner.. which made Nemo VERY happy and oddly enough he didnt scoff it down like he usually does.. he calmly ate it and then sat in the kitchen when he finished.. he can be such an odd dog at times.. but that is what makes him so lovable.

So there really isn't much to say.. altho I am annoyed that my boots don't have the green colour now that I have waxed them! Hopefully it will come back when they are broken in a little? If not.. then I guess shit happens and I will just have to deal coz afterall.. nothing ever goes my way. I will just be quietly bitter about the fact that I paid too much money for a pair of boots that now don't look like the boots I wanted.. and its not like we weren't meant to wax them! so yeah I will go the quiet bitter route..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)