Thursday 2 April 2009

Hello April!

What a great start to the new month.. weather wise that is! Yesterday it got as high as 17 degrees and today it is currently 13 degrees and its only lunch time.. noice! I was out walking a little earlier and I actually had cause to wear sunnies and no beanie! I even felt a little too hot in my jacket.. ace! Lets hope it stays on this nice path.. according to the weather application on the iPhone it is going to be a sun filled week.. fingers crossed that it is actually correct! I may even go out and enjoy an ice cream today.

I haven't really done much since the last post.. with it being just Nems and I nothing really exciting happens and well Nemo is a bit of a sad sack coz I think he thinks Emma is never coming home.. it will be a nice surprise when she walks through the door on Sunday evening or maybe I will take him to go meet her at the station.. we shall see. At least he will get a little bit more enjoyment when he gets to go along to work with her on Thursday as its a half day coz of Easter.. Mmmm easter goodness! We have a package arriving from our bunnie killing friend in Aus.. and in that package will be Cadbury Creme Eggs! Pure Goodness! April actually is shaping up to be a good month... apart from the fact that I already have horrible blisters and my boots are not even close to being broken in.. even wearing my normal shoes makes me wanna cry like a little sissy girlieboy! Time to break out the jandals! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)